G-spot Augmentation is a procedure designed to enhance sexual gratification by intensifying stimulation of the G-spot. The G-spot in fact points to a region known as the Skenes glands. It is an area located within the anterior (or front) wall of the vagina, about one centimeter from the surface and one-third to one-half way in from the vaginal opening.
Many women claim that pressure on this region of the vagina is highly sensitive and under the right conditions is extremely pleasurable if stimulated leading to orgasm during intercourse.
Pre-Treatment Consultation for G-spot Augmentation
- This procedure is a non-surgical treatment that temporarily augments the Grafenburg spot and enhances sexual gratification in sexually active women with normal sexual functions. Effects last from 8-12 months. Results may vary — either effective or ineffective.
- Prior to the G-spot Augmentation procedure, you will be invited to a pre-operative consultation room, where you will be evaluated for the procedure. You will be received by a member of the nursing staff in our Center, who will make inquiries regarding your previous medical history as well as arrange for your vital signs such as temperature, respiration, blood pressure, and pulse.
- In case of existing diseases or drug allergies, please inform the medical staff before the consultation.
- A staff nurse will usher you to a treatment room, where Dr. Vitasna will investigate your health history, and will conduct an internal check-up. During your consultation, Dr. Vitasna will provide you with a G-Spot briefing and explain how to best locate it.
- You will be examined in the same manner as if you were “getting a PAP smear”. Dr. Vitasna will conduct an internal check-up, take appropriate G-Spot measurements based upon your individual size, and she will note your measurements.
- After the examination and assessment, you will discuss with Dr. Vitasna about your expectations and concerns. She will then explain to you about the method (or technique), processes of the procedure, some potential post-operative risks and complications prior to decision-making. You may also be asked if you have any allergies or any condition that would not make you a good candidate for the procedure as well as other additional inquiries.
- This procedure is performed under Intravenous (IV) Sedation and Local Anesthesia. You have to refrain from drinking water or food for at least 6 hours prior to the procedure in order to decrease the risk of aspirating gastric contents during or after surgery. This complication is very serious, and you need to strictly follow our recommendations.
- One of the important preparations you should know before the procedure is that within the day of the appointment, you should not drive yourself after the procedure in order to protect against any accidents caused by dizziness as a result of the sedation.
The Cost of G-spot Augmentation
- The cost of the procedure will include professional fees for the physician, all the instruments, and medicines used for the procedure as well. Fees for laboratory work-up for other existing diseases that you may have is not included in the package.
The G-Spot Augmentation Processes
1) On appointment day you plan to have G-spot Augmentation
- You have to refrain from drinking water or food for at least 6 hours prior to the procedure.
- Before you go through the pre procedure processes, if you have more questions you will meet Dr. Vitasna for any additional information. In case of uncertainty, doubt and worry, or for being uncomfortable for any reason, you should postpone the procedure.
- If you are a good candidate for the procedure, our medical staff will assess your vital signs, help you sign, and review the proper consent forms, which give us permission to perform the procedure on you. Then a staff nurse will review the post-operative care instructions, which you need to do after the procedure, and will guide you through the process of payment.
- After all these have been done, a staff member will accompany you to the operating theater. As you arrive in the operating theater, a staff nurse is going to check your information (name, birth date) and your vital signs, assist you to change into a gown, and provide you with an identity wristband. —Once everything is complete and in order, a nurse will take you to one of the operating rooms.
2) During the G spot Augmentation Procedure
- This procedure is performed in our Operating Room under Intravenous (IV) Sedation and Local Anesthesia. You will be in the same manner as if you were “getting a PAP smear”.
- While you are sleeping, Dr. Vitasna will insert a specialized speculum (used to indicate the location of your G-Spot) into the vagina. A small needle will be used to deliver an amount of filler with local anesthesia in the desired area. The entire G-Spot treatment usually takes about 30 minutes.
3) The processes after the G-spot Augmentation
- After the procedure, you are assured to be well taken care of in a safe and professional way by our highly trained and educated staff. You will be monitored for 1-2 hours at the recovery room.
- Nausea and vomiting may be experienced as a side effect of the Intravenous Sedation Anesthesia, which is relieved as soon as the anesthesia effect wears off. When you are conscious with no bleeding around the G-Spot area, Dr. Vitasna will allow you to return home.
- The rate of post-treatment complications is extremely low, especially when performed by an experienced physician. You can continue your work right after the procedure. The most common side effect following injection includes scant bleeding from the needle injection site.
If you decide to have a consultation with Dr. Vitasna, please call or e-mail a member of staff to make an appointment date for the procedure.
Read more about the related issues of the G -Spot Augmentation:
- G-shot for desirable sex?
- FAQ about the G spot Augmentation
- G-Spot Existence: Indirect Documentation.
G-Spot Augmentation is one of the most meticulous and tedious cosmetic procedures performed today. It requires extreme precision and patience to achieve the optimal results a woman desires. Many surgeons have little to no experience with this type of cosmetic treatment. It is important you do your research and make wise decisions as you are dealing with the most delicate part of the female body. You should be aware of the doctor’s educational background, training, and practical experience.