What is Mini Arc Sling?
ABOUT FOUR MILLION women around the world are affected by Urinary Incontinence. Coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercise or heavy lifting is often accompanied by involuntary leakage of urine. It is commonly associated with aging but can also affect women of all ages.
However, it is important to know that these are common treatable conditions and you don’t have to live with it. There are many treatment options that can help you gain control over this condition. With proper medical care and treatment, you can regain your quality of life.
There are 2 methods of correcting urinary stress incontinence:
1) The non-surgical method
- Vaginal Pessary
- The Kegel Exercise is safe but would have to take 6 months until results would show and does not guarantee full effectiveness.
- The incistionless Laser correction of Urinary stress incontinence. This is a new trend of innovation to the Cosmetic Gynecology, which is initiated. This method is suitable for the women with mild to moderate level of the symptoms or for the woman with some exitional diseases that cannot be operated by the TVT-O technique.
2) The surgical method
- Surgery of suturing the tissues near urethra adjacent to mons pubis bone.
- Urethral or Bladder neck injection by filler to avoid the premature opening of the urethra.
- The A-P Vaginal Repair can temporarily treat the urinary incontinence. You are likely to experience the symptom witin 5 years after the surgery.
- Mini Arc Sling the minimally invasive procedure with an 85%- 90% success rate in treating Stress Urinary Incontinence.