Before and After Pictures
Labiaminoraplasty wedge technique does not remove the free margin of the labia minora, preserves the natural texture and color of the labia and avoids obvious sutures on the labial edge. This procedure is sometimes done with Clitoral Hood Reduction.
This technique predisposes patient for tip necrosis and may lead to fibrosis, scar and labial distortion. Thus, the surgeon must assess and consider diabetic patients and smokers before choosing this technique.
The result of labiaplasty surgery depends upon many things beyond the surgical technique:
- what the patient’s normal anatomical structure to start with
- her expectations and ability to communicate them
- skin quality
- aptitude for healing and its processes;
- how much she endorses the surgeon to do;
- and the degree to which she is satisfied with the surgery.
Hover over the picture below and click the arrow on the side.