Before and After Pictures
Labia Majora Filling and Mons Pubis Filling is a procedure that increases the volume on the vaginal tissues supporting the dermal tissues, shaping the contour of the labia majora and mons pubis to the desired level of correction.
The result of the surgery depends on many things and even beyond the surgical technique:
- The patient’s normal anatomical structure
- Her expectations and ability to communicate them
- Skin quality
- Aptitude for healing and its processes
- How much she endorses the surgeon to do
- The degree to which she is satisfied with the surgery
Hover over the picture below and click the arrow on the side.