1) ON APPOINTMENT DAY FOR THE G-SPOT AUGMENTATION
- On the day you plan to have treatment, you will be informed of the procedure details again. You may inquire any additional information including consent forms and post-operative instruction form. In case of uncertainty, doubt or worry you should postpone the procedure.
- Our medical staff will help you sign and review the proper consent forms and post-operative instruction form assuming you are a qualified candidate. Once everything is complete and in order, a nurse will take you to one of the Operating Rooms.
2) TREATMENT PROCESSES FOR THE G-SPOT AUGMENTATION
- The procedure is performed in our Operating Room under intravenous (IV) sedation and local anesthesia. You will be in the same manner as if you were “getting a PAP smear”. While you are sleeping, Dr. Vitasna will insert a specialized speculum (used to indicate the location of your G-Spot) into the vagina. A small needle is also used to anesthetize the area surrounding your G-Spot.
- Lastly, your filler will be injected. The entire G-Spot treatment usually takes about 30 minutes.
3) POST TREATMENT PROCESSES FOR THE G-SPOT AUGMENTATION
- Afterwards, you will be monitored for 1 hour at the recovery room. When you are conscious with no bleeding around the G-Spot area, Dr. Vitasna will allow you to return home.
- After the procedure, there is no recovery time needed. You’re ready to get on with your day. You can engage in sexual activities about 4 hours after treatment.
- The rate of post-treatment complications is extremely low specially when performed by an experienced physician. You can continue your work right after the procedure. The most common side effect following injection includes scant bleeding from the needle injection site.
Many surgeons have little to no experience with this type of cosmetic treatment. It is important you do your research and make wise decisions as you are dealing with the most delicate part of the female body. You should be aware of the doctor’s educational background, training, and practical experience.