Why Should I Choose Laser?
- Our world today is constantly changing- changing for the better- as do science and technology. It is a fact that the use of laser in vaginal rejuvenation is relatively new. Modern technology has advanced so greatly that Laser vaginal rejuvenation (LVR) has modified the old conventional procedure by using precision laser-plastic surgery techniques. Conventional scalpels have been substituted by laser because it is more accurate, gentle on tissues and hemostatic.
- At present, it is found that a kind of Laser are modified with its wavelength and tissue-incident energy appropriately, resulting in contracted collagen surrounding the tissue in short term and also the increase in the collagen in long term. Thus, this kind of laser is applied to the increase in the collagen around vaginal tissues for more vaginal tightening. Pains are almost never experienced by patients because of no surgical wound but just a feeling of tension at vaginal openings caused by the initial collagen contraction.
What Is The Difference Between “Scalpel” & “Laser”?
- The difference between the Traditional Scalpel Method and the Modern Laser Technique is quite simple:
“Imagine trying to write an essay with a standard BiC® instead of a luxury Montblanc® pen.”
What is the advantage of Laser for Cosmetic Gynecology?
Based on the above-mentioned advantages, Cosmetic Gynecology Center, Yanhee International Hospital provides the following one-stop services.
1) Posterior Vaginal Repair by Laser (as substitute for the traditional scalpel method)
- A Surgical Laser is a precision-cutting medical instrument that minimizes bleeding, bruising, seals lymphatics, and promotes faster healing. During Vaginal Rejuvenation, the Laser is used to open the vaginal mucosa, thus providing clean-cut access to the muscles and supporting tissues found in the upper and lower vaginal sectors.
Surgical Lasers are also used to seal blood vessels (hemostasis) in a delicate manner. A women’s intimate tissues are then sutured closed with absorbable stitches. This process strengthens the muscles and improves their overall tone.
- After the surgery, a surgical wound may be experienced. Like the conventional method, the absorbable suture is applied, which can solve the problem of vaginal prolapse better than the incisionless laser method for vaginal tightening.
- Post-operative cares are the same as the traditional method, i.e., refraining from sexual intercourse and avoiding the risks of the surgical wound tearing, including constipation, coughing, sneezing, heavy lifting and some types of exercise, for 6-8 weeks.
2) Posterior Vaginal Repair by Incisionless Laser
- This is a new trend of innovation to the Cosmetic Gynecology, which is initiated in Asia by Cosmetic Gynecology Center, Yanhee International Hospital. Patients will experience less pains and no bleeding, compared with the surgical or incision laser method (as substitute for the traditional scalpel method). The post-operative care is only refraining from sexual intercourse for 2-4 weeks after the surgery.
- However, this method has a few limitations. That is, the tightening results from the peri-vaginal collagen generating which varies individually, and the method should be applied to the women with mild to moderate level of the vaginal prolapse.
- Moreover, this Incisionless laser method can be applied to Stress Urinary Incontinence by no use of the method TVT-O technique. Anyway, this method is suitable for the women with mild to moderate level of the symptoms or for those with some existional diseases that cannot be treated by the surgical method (TVT-O).
In our Center, we ensure that every women is heard on an individual, unique basis. We will cater our services to fit your personal specifications and intimate needs. We always encourage women to be active participants in their healthcare & overall well-being. It is important you make an educated decisions when it comes to your intimate concerns. Feel free to Contact Us with any questions or concerns you may have.