What is Labia Minora Reduction?
Do your Labia Minora bother you physically, or emotionally?
- It simply doesn’t make any sense to live with these physical or emotional pains.
Why would you wait?
- Labiaplasty can alleviate your emotional and physical discomfort.
The appearance of the external vulvar structure changes due to aging, trauma or childbirth. Vaginal cosmetic surgery can help reverse the occurrence of these changes by enhancing or improving the appearance of the external vulvar structures and reduce or resolve symptoms of discomfort and irritation from the enlargement of the vulva.
- Many younger and older women have Labia Minora (inner lips) that are too large and unsightly. Unilateral or bilaterally enlarged Labia Minora can occur before or after childbearing and can cause the problems in a woman’s life:–Chaffing and pain from labia rubbing up against panties and jeans. Interference with sexual intercourse due to labia being pulled and dragged into the vagina leading to unnecessary discomfort and embarrassment.
- Labia Minora causing deviation of urinary stream with urine not directly entering toilet but soiling buttocks and legs.
- Labia Minora causing unsightly bulge visible when wearing bathing suit and accidentally hanging out of bathing suit leading to embarrassment.
- Recently, laser has been applicable to the Labiaplasty Minora, consequently benefits including more precision and accuracy as a result of the surgical wound control, less blood loss, less risk of vessel and tissue damages and quicker recovery time thus bringing about better results than using the old conventional scalpel procedure.